December 18, 2006

Pet Peeves

*squeak* OMG! What was that?? *looks around nervously* Oh, good, it was just my wet shoe rubbing against the floor... NO! EVIL SQUEAKAGE! I have nothing to write about today, instead of writing about something that happened today, I listed some of my pet peeves...

  1. My wet shoes squelching and squeaking when I walk to my locker on rainy mornings.
  2. Storing food in containers that aren't air tight nor plastic ziploc bags.
  3. Having a cluttered backpack.
  4. Storing things out of size order, smallest to largest, in my biggest backpack pocket.
  5. Writing notes in blue ink.
  6. Writing notes messily.
  7. Getting sticky food on my nose while eating.
  8. Earwax in my ears.
  9. Earwax on my inner ear headphones.
  10. Using smilies like :) and :-).
  11. When people refuse to let me get my word in during conversations.
  12. Not having okurigana on kanji I don't know.
  13. Forgetting what I was going to blog about when I get home.
  14. The fact that I can never figure out how to use the phrase "wot wot" right. [note: that doesn't say woot woot]
  15. When the Firefox spell check plug-in doesn't work on javascript text areas.
  16. When people bite their thumbs at people.
  17. When I hear the MSN Messenger IM Receive noise repeatedly at a rapid rate for long periods of time.
  18. When I start something online, and don't finish it by sign off time.
  19. When people call and I'm too tired to talk but I talk anyway.
  20. Hearing my phone vibrate.
  21. Hearing any high pitched ringing that resembles my alarm.
  22. Not remembering something very important that an important person told me.
  23. Hearing the low buzz of my computer rather than its hum.
  24. Getting annoyed at people.
  25. When my mood gets changed dramatically by something I read, see, or hear.
  26. When I get emo.
  27. When people go "away" in the IM for long periods of time and forget to "return" in the IM.
  28. When I can't go to something that a bunch of people I know will go to.
  29. When I'm expecting a call and it never comes.
  30. When many programs are visible in my "notification area" on the task bar.