December 14, 2006

blogger makeover

I redid my blog, as you can see. It's no longer "depths of ichuu" which means the depths of the mind. nope, it's "angou no waltz" the coded waltz! It's an ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION song. Also, I redid the color scheme, changed the layout, and the way things are presented, i.e. dates, times, etc.

I have 2minutes before my Anime Club officers show up for our meeting to discuss things. I'll make this really super brief. I am looking for a new name. Right now, I go by Midori. Even though I don't like the name... >___< I kind of want to go back to Kimiko. It's cute, Midori isn't. [sorry Midori-chan :/]

James, James and Julian'll both be here in a few seconds... >_< there they ARE!!! OH NOES! Need to start reviewing the agenda, I'll post more later.... [doubt that though..]


playing on iPod: dark blue - jack's mannekin